Wednesday, May 2, 2018

OUGD603 - Copenhill - Evaluation

Overall this project has been an exciting and rewarding opportunity to create an interesting and more unusual visual identity for an institution that will soon become Copenhagen’s biggest tourist attraction. Copenhill currently has little branding, therefore it gave me a blank canvas to re-imagine my own take on their visual identity and promotional materials.

This project has also provided me with a good opportunity to step away from illustration and create an outcome that is purely design orientated. As the briefs have been so open this year, this project was really good in terms of giving me a clear aim to work towards in terms of the outcomes that needed to be produced and the target audience it would be aimed at.

In terms of time management this brief took a lot longer than I had anticipated although I had been extremely ambitious with my initial aim to finish it in just under 2 weeks. I’m really happy with the outcomes I produced and believe they reflect the tone of Copenhill well.

No comments:

Post a Comment