Wednesday, February 24, 2016

OUGD406 - Studio Brief 01 - Professional Practice - Secret 7 - Final Resolution

These are the final resolutions I submitted to Secret 7. The first two are for Jack Garratt's 'Worry', the second is for Tame Impala's 'The less I know the better'.


140 Character Description: ' This album cover is inspired by the passionate and aggressive way the artist performs live with meticulous timing and raw emotion. '


140 Character Description: 'This album cover was inspired by the lyrics of the song 'pieces you left' and resonates with imagery from a domestic fall out.' 


140 Character Description: 'This Cheeky album cover is riddled with innuendo to portray the excitement and innocence of teenage youth, pushing the boundaries of life.' 

I was delighted when my first design for Jack Garratt's album got picked to be in the exhibition!




The exhibition was really inspiring to look round and it was great to get a piece of my work into such a well established exhibition.




The cherry on top of the amazing cake was the fact I saw it 3RDDD (!!!!) on the website a few days later so it was one of the first people looked at when they view the gallery online. I couldn't believe me eyes! 


I will definitely be taking part again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment